Privacy & Security Policy
Data Protection Legislation
Artefact London Limited complies with the GDPR enforced on 25th May 2018 in respect of any information held.
Artefact London is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Below you can get an understanding on which personal data we collect, how it is processed and stored. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described below.
1.2 We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to carry out our obligations arising from providing a service to you
• to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising
1.4 Disclosure of your information:
• We may disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.
• We do not share your information with other 3rd parties
1.5 Where we store your personal data:
In a secure database Setmore which is used for booking you in for an appointment. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
1.6 Your rights
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
• You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
• Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
1.7 Access to information
• European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be free of charge. You have the right to:
Right of access by the data subject
Rectification and erasure
Right to rectification
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
Right to restriction of processing
Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
Right to data portability
Right to object and automated individual decision-making
Right to object
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
The intellectual property rights of this website are owned and controlled by Artefact London Limited. All material featured and information provided on the website, whether text or images, are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to Artefact London Limited.
You may download, electronically copy or print any of the contents on condition that you are using them for personal and not for commercial purposes. Use for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Artefact London Limited.
No right, title or interest in any of the contents of this website will be transferred to you as a result of downloading, electronically copying, printing or attaching to email such material.
We take security very seriously and use the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology, this makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to decode. However, although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your information provided over the internet and will not be responsible for this.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Who Can See Your Information?
Information submitted to us is only available to Artefact London employees and is kept completely confidential.
Scope of the Privacy and Security Statement
This Privacy and Security Statement applies to Artefact London Limited https://theartefact.com